Benvenuti a bordo della 500 Arcobaleno, sulla quale potrete fare un giro nel mio blogghino, spulciando tra pensieri, artigianato e passioni di Uapa =^.^=

Welcome aboard the Rainbow 500, in which you can visit my little blog, going through Uapa's thoughts, handicraft and passions
=^.^=

Pagine

mercoledì 7 aprile 2010

> Quale principessa Disney sei? - Which Disney princess are you?

Dunque, ho fatto questo test per ben tre volte.
La prima volta è saltato fuori che sono Belle de La Bella E La Bestia... E mi spiace per lei, ma non che mi fosse così simpatica :-S
Così ho ripetuto il test dopo qualche giorno, ottenendo una nuova risposta: "Tu sei la coraggiosa Mulan!"... "Uhm... Mannaggia la miseria, mi tocca vedere Mulan per sapere se mi piace o no...!" .
Oggi ho nuovamente provato a fare il test... Sono Ariel, la Sirenetta.
Ma... Che voi sappiate... Dory, di Alla Ricerca Di Nemo, è compresa nelle principesse Disney?! Lei sì che mi rappresenta bene! ;-)
PS: Scusate il ritardo, ma... Buona Pasqua XD


Well, I did this test three times.
The first time the result said I'm Belle of Beauty And The Beast... And I'm sorry for her, but I don't really like her that much :-S
So I repeated the test few days after, having a new answer: "You're the brave Mulan!" ... "Uhm... Oh no, I'll have to watch Mulan to know if I like her or not...!" .
Today I tried again to do the test... I'm Ariel, the Little Mermaid.
Ehm... Do you know if Dory, the blue fish of Finding Nemo, is considered a Disney princess?! Cos I think she'd be perfect to describe me! ;-)
PS: Sorry for delay, but... Happy Easter XD

3 commenti:

  1. Fede, I think, you would like Mulan a lot. She is brave and beautiful and very special. ;o)

    When my son was about two years, he used to say "Cutie and the Beast"! ;o)))

    Happy day to you, whichever princess you might be! ;o)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I saw the film and she's good, yes :-)
    Your son is so sweeet! :-D
    Thank you :-*

    RispondiElimina

Fai sentire la tua voce! O meglio: fai LEGGERE le tue PAROLE! :-)

Let me hear your voice! Or better: let me READ your WORDS! :-)