Benvenuti a bordo della 500 Arcobaleno, sulla quale potrete fare un giro nel mio blogghino, spulciando tra pensieri, artigianato e passioni di Uapa =^.^=

Welcome aboard the Rainbow 500, in which you can visit my little blog, going through Uapa's thoughts, handicraft and passions
=^.^=

Pagine

giovedì 1 ottobre 2009

> Domanda 1... - Question 1...

Questa è la prima di tante domande che mi frullano per la testa :-)
Ognuno ha la sua risposta personale e io vorrei conoscere la vostra, che impicciona! :-D

* Qual è il vostro ricordo più lontano nel tempo? *

Per quanto mi riguarda, è quello della nevicata a Roma nel 1984, avevo 3 anni!
Era sera ed ero seduta su un seggiolino bianco-arancione-rosso a quadretti.
Mamma mi stava dando da mangiare dei grossi biscotti a ciambella, coperti con palline di zucchero colorato, inzuppati in una tazza di latte.
Dalla finestra sulla mia sinistra vidi i grossi fiocchi di neve che cadevano silenziosi.
Allora ancora non sapevo che fosse un evento eccezionale (per chi non lo sapesse, la neve a Roma è cosa molto rara) , ma rimasi comunque affascinata da tutto quel bianco!

Beh, ora aspetto fiduciosa i vostri ricordi, sperando che vogliate condividerli con me! :-)


That's the first of many questions I have in my head :-)
everyone has his own answer and I'd like to know yours :-D

* What's your first memory ever, the more distant in time? *

As for me, it's the snow in Rome in 1984, I was 3 years old!
It was in the evening and I was sitting on a little white-orange-red baby's chair with little squares on it.
Mum was feeding me big donut-biscuits, covered with little coloured balls of sugar, dipped in a cup of milk.
From the window on the left I saw those big snowflakes falling quietly.
Then I still didn't know something extraordinary was happening (for those who don't know that: snow in Rome is a very rare event) , but I was fascinated by all that white anyway!

Well, now I'll wait with trust for your memories, hoping you want to share them with me! :-)


4 commenti:

  1. Fede, your childhood memory is a beautiful one.

    Mine isn't so good: I was also about 3. My mom was trying to force me to eat a hard boiled egg (I really hated the egg white), while I was trying to go to the other room, where my older siblings were looking through their collections of old buttons and other stuff. One moment, my mom loosened her hold on me and I ran for it. Unfortunately, instead of turning left, after about a metre and a half, I kept running straight and ended up on our tiny balkony, where I arrived without opening the door and was stopped by the impact of the top metal tube bar of the balcony railing on my head. No need to say, there was splintered glass everywhere and my forehead was slashed and bleeding. In the morning they took me to the emergency, where the doktor patched mi up.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Poor Oby! :-*
    I nearly did something like that too, to follow a running child... I remember running, then the gate approaching, then a big "sbam" and then the sky over me when I opened my eyes from the floor! XD
    ( = Povera Oby, inseguita dalla mamma per mangiare un uovo sodo, si è schiantata sul balcone! Più o meno la fine che ho fatto io per inseguire un bambino... Ricordo la cors, il cancello che si avvicinava, un forte "sbam" e il cielo sopra di me quando ho riaperto gli occhi dal pavimento!)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oddio...ricordi d'infanzia...ma ce ne sono troppi; una volta mi ricordo che avevo giocato tutto il giorno ed ero stanchissima, cosi, la sera, quando mamma mi aveva chiamata in casa per la cena, mi sono addormentata con la testa nel piatto pieno di minestra!XD

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao Jivri'l, che bello vederti qui! :-)
    Io con la minestra ho avuto un'altra "disavventura"... Eravamo tutti a pranzo dalla zia di papà e lei aveva preparato la minestra. Io stavo facendo la stupida con mio cugino... Ad un certo punto sono scoppiata a ridere, spruzzando tutta la minestra in faccia alla povera zia, seduta proprio di fronte a me! XD
    Lei non ne fu molto contenta! XD
    (Javri'l I'm happy to see you here! You fell asleep on it when you were a child, but I had another misadventure with soup... We were having lunch aat my dad's aunt and she cooked a soup. I was joking with my cousin and at one point I started laughing, spitting all the soup on the poor aunt's face! She wasn't happy about that! XD )

    RispondiElimina

Fai sentire la tua voce! O meglio: fai LEGGERE le tue PAROLE! :-)

Let me hear your voice! Or better: let me READ your WORDS! :-)